HOME
0
DWWLWLDDWL



Udinese

vs.

Fiorentina


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
DWLDWLWDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 24% 34% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 60% 30% 10% HOME
Historical Home 33% 27% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 30% 33% HOME
Holistic 44% 30% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 28% 28% 44% AWAY
Statistics 38% 21% 41% AWAY
Fouls 40% 21% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Udinese will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.