HOME
0
LDDDWDDDLD



Inverness C

vs.

Brechin


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LLLLDLWLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 22% 28% HOME
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 45% 4% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 27% 40% 33% DRAW
Historical Away 73% 13% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 48% 27% 24% HOME
Holistic 44% 29% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 88% 12% 0% HOME
Statistics 43% 21% 36% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Inverness C will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.