HOME
0
WDLLWDLLWL



Livingston

vs.

Inverness C


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LDWDDDWDLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 37% 37% 26% HOME
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 45% 2% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 50% 33% 17% HOME
Historical Away 43% 29% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 31% 23% HOME
Holistic 31% 54% 15% DRAW
Bookmakers 47% 26% 27% HOME
Statistics 42% 21% 37% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 37% chance that Livingston will win, a 37% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.