HOME
0
WWLWWLWDWL



Antalyaspor

vs.

Yeni Malatyaspor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
DLLWDDLWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 56% 15% 29% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 45% 2% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 47% 20% 33% HOME
Historical Away 50% 20% 30% HOME
ELO Ranking 48% 20% 32% HOME
Holistic 66% 13% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 40% 27% 33% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 37% 20% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 56% chance that Antalyaspor will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.