HOME
0
LLWDLLLLWL



Guiseley

vs.

Gateshead


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLWWLWWWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 24% 36% 40% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 38% 19% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 50% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 13% 53% 33% DRAW
Historical Away 33% 47% 20% DRAW
ELO Ranking 23% 49% 27% DRAW
Holistic 15% 50% 34% DRAW
Bookmakers 27% 25% 48% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 24% chance that Guiseley will win, a 36% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.