HOME
0
DWDLLLWDWD



Port Vale

vs.

Notts Co


England League 2
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 21% 39% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 38% 3% 40% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 3% -7% 3% HOME
Holistic 24% 18% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 40% 25% 34% HOME
Statistics 39% 21% 39% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Port Vale will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.