HOME
0
LLWWLWWDLL



Maritimo

vs.

Belenenses


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
0
LWLWLDDDLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 29% 27% HOME
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 51% 1% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 50% 25% DRAW
Historical Home 53% 27% 20% HOME
Historical Away 40% 47% 13% DRAW
ELO Ranking 46% 37% 17% HOME
Holistic 39% 41% 19% DRAW
Bookmakers 54% 27% 19% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Maritimo will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.