HOME
0
LWWWWDLDLL



Coventry

vs.

Lincoln


England League 2
AWAY
0
LWWDDLWDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 22% 34% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 60% 13% 27% HOME
Historical Away 40% 27% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 20% 31% HOME
Holistic 44% 24% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 39% 29% 32% HOME
Statistics 42% 21% 36% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Coventry will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.