HOME
0
LLDLLLLDWL



Gillingham

vs.

Blackburn


England League 1
AWAY
0
WDWLDDWDLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 30% 26% 44% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 35% 2% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 27% 53% 20% DRAW
Historical Away 13% 27% 60% AWAY
ELO Ranking 21% 40% 39% DRAW
Holistic 24% 38% 38% AWAY
Bookmakers 15% 22% 64% AWAY
Statistics 38% 21% 41% AWAY
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 30% chance that Gillingham will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 44% chance of losing the match.