HOME
0
WDLDDDDWWL



Atalanta

vs.

Sampdoria


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
DLDDWLDWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 20% 29% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 49% 3% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 13% 38% HOME
Historical Home 53% 27% 20% HOME
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 31% 20% HOME
Holistic 50% 24% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 62% 23% 15% HOME
Statistics 46% 21% 33% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that Atalanta will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.