HOME
0
DLWDLLLWLW



Dumbarton

vs.

Livingston


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LWWDWDWLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 30% 18% 52% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 26% 33% HOME
Goals 29% 5% 50% AWAY
Historical Encounters 30% 10% 60% AWAY
Historical Home 27% 27% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 13% 20% 67% AWAY
ELO Ranking 21% 24% 55% AWAY
Holistic 23% 19% 58% AWAY
Bookmakers 24% 24% 52% AWAY
Statistics 38% 20% 41% AWAY
Fouls 40% 20% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 30% chance that Dumbarton will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 52% chance of losing the match.