HOME
0
DWWDWLWLWW



Derby

vs.

Cardiff


England Championship
AWAY
0
LLWLLWLWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 25% 36% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 44% 2% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 38% 38% AWAY
Historical Home 47% 33% 20% HOME
Historical Away 33% 20% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 40% 27% 33% HOME
Holistic 35% 30% 35% HOME
Bookmakers 39% 29% 32% HOME
Statistics 43% 22% 36% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Derby will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.