HOME
0
LLLDWWLDLL



Beziers

vs.

Lens


France Division 2
AWAY
0
WWLWDWLLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 23% 42% 35% DRAW
League Analysis 44% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 32% 4% 45% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 0% 38% 63% AWAY
Historical Away 27% 47% 27% DRAW
ELO Ranking 13% 43% 44% AWAY
Holistic 9% 62% 30% DRAW
Bookmakers 27% 30% 43% AWAY
Statistics 38% 23% 39% AWAY
Fouls 40% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 23% chance that Beziers will win, a 42% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.