HOME
0
DLDLLWWWLW



Almeria

vs.

Malaga


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
0
LWWWWWLWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 45% 26% 29% HOME
League Analysis 46% 29% 25% HOME
Goals 50% 2% 27% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 40% 20% HOME
Historical Home 47% 33% 20% HOME
Historical Away 73% 13% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 57% 24% 17% HOME
Holistic 53% 29% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 24% 32% 44% AWAY
Statistics 41% 23% 37% HOME
Fouls 41% 23% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 45% chance that Almeria will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.