HOME
0
LDLLLLWLLW



Chester

vs.

Hartlepool


England Conference
AWAY
0
DDWLDWDLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 25% 39% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 37% 15% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 30% 27% 42% AWAY
Holistic 31% 29% 40% AWAY
Bookmakers 33% 26% 41% AWAY
Statistics 40% 21% 40% HOME
Fouls 47% 21% 32% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Chester will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.