HOME
0
WLDDDWLWDL



Dresden

vs.

Fortuna Dusseldorf


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
LLLLLLWDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 25% 39% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 35% 2% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 25% 50% 25% DRAW
Historical Home 27% 27% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 13% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 34% 20% 46% AWAY
Holistic 31% 30% 40% AWAY
Bookmakers 40% 26% 35% HOME
Statistics 41% 22% 37% HOME
Fouls 38% 22% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Dresden will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.