HOME
0
DWLWLWWWWW



Sp Lisbon

vs.

Pacos Ferreira


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
0
LWDWLLDLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 68% 15% 17% HOME
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 62% 2% 18% HOME
Historical Encounters 56% 22% 22% HOME
Historical Home 87% 13% 0% HOME
Historical Away 73% 20% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 71% 17% 2% HOME
Holistic 72% 18% 10% HOME
Bookmakers 99% 5% -5% HOME
Statistics 51% 20% 29% HOME
Fouls 45% 20% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 68% chance that Sp Lisbon will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 17% chance of losing the match.