HOME
0
LLWDLLLLWL



Guiseley

vs.

Barrow


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLDLDWLWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 17% 33% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 37% 19% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 17% 33% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 54% 8% 38% HOME
ELO Ranking 35% 21% 45% AWAY
Holistic 57% 14% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 35% 27% 38% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 38% 21% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Guiseley will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.