HOME
0
LLDLDWLWWL



Barrow

vs.

Fylde


England Conference
AWAY
0
DWLDWDDWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 26% 40% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 37% 19% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 8% 46% 46% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 7% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 30% 26% 44% AWAY
Holistic 31% 29% 40% AWAY
Bookmakers 26% 25% 49% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 47% 21% 32% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Barrow will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.