HOME
0
DWLLWWWDLL



Barnsley

vs.

Oxford


England League 1
AWAY
0
LWDDWDWLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 26% 33% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 38% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 13% 47% 40% DRAW
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 33% 37% 30% DRAW
Holistic 33% 36% 31% DRAW
Bookmakers 55% 25% 20% HOME
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Barnsley will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.