HOME
0
WLLLLLLDWL



Albion Rvs

vs.

Arbroath


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
WLWWDWDWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 33% 18% 49% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 29% 3% 53% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 25% 25% HOME
Historical Home 21% 14% 64% AWAY
Historical Away 17% 25% 58% AWAY
ELO Ranking 20% 21% 59% AWAY
Holistic 29% 21% 49% AWAY
Bookmakers 22% 20% 58% AWAY
Statistics 38% 18% 44% AWAY
Fouls 36% 18% 46% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 33% chance that Albion Rvs will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 49% chance of losing the match.