HOME
0
WLWLLLLLLW



Berwick

vs.

Peterhead


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WWLWWWWWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 30% 14% 56% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 38% 5% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 17% 17% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 47% 7% 47% HOME
Historical Away 36% 14% 50% AWAY
ELO Ranking 42% 10% 48% AWAY
Holistic 33% 13% 55% AWAY
Bookmakers 6% 16% 77% AWAY
Statistics 32% 18% 50% AWAY
Fouls 37% 18% 45% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 30% chance that Berwick will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 56% chance of losing the match.