HOME
0
WWWWLWWLWD



Lazio

vs.

Udinese


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
LDWLLLLDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 63% 13% 24% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 53% 3% 27% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 11% 22% HOME
Historical Home 60% 13% 27% HOME
Historical Away 73% 13% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 63% 14% 22% HOME
Holistic 67% 12% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 92% 9% -1% HOME
Statistics 48% 20% 32% HOME
Fouls 38% 20% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 63% chance that Lazio will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 24% chance of losing the match.