HOME
0
LDLLWDLWDD



Utrecht

vs.

Feyenoord


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
LWWDDWWWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 25% 41% AWAY
League Analysis 47% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 44% 5% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 56% 44% DRAW
Historical Home 73% 13% 13% HOME
Historical Away 33% 20% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 51% 17% 31% HOME
Holistic 35% 30% 35% HOME
Bookmakers 25% 24% 51% AWAY
Statistics 42% 19% 39% HOME
Fouls 39% 19% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Utrecht will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 41% chance of losing the match.