HOME
3
LLWLWLLLLW



Stenhousemuir

vs.

Montrose


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
2
DDLLWWLDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 31% 17% 52% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 35% 2% 47% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 25% 75% AWAY
Historical Home 46% 0% 54% AWAY
Historical Away 23% 23% 54% AWAY
ELO Ranking 36% 11% 53% AWAY
Holistic 23% 16% 61% AWAY
Bookmakers 35% 27% 37% AWAY
Statistics 42% 18% 40% HOME
Fouls 39% 18% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 31% chance that Stenhousemuir will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 52% chance of losing the match.