HOME
0
LLLLLLWWDL



Berwick

vs.

Stenhousemuir


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
LLWLWLLLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 37% 15% 48% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 38% 2% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 33% 17% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 31% 31% 38% AWAY
ELO Ranking 32% 24% 44% AWAY
Holistic 38% 16% 46% AWAY
Bookmakers 20% 23% 57% AWAY
Statistics 40% 18% 42% AWAY
Fouls 38% 18% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 37% chance that Berwick will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 48% chance of losing the match.