HOME
0
WLLLLLWDLL



Maidenhead

vs.

Sutton


England Conference
AWAY
0
DLWDWDLDDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 27% 39% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 40% 15% 40% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 33% 27% HOME
Historical Away 29% 29% 43% AWAY
ELO Ranking 34% 31% 35% AWAY
Holistic 34% 32% 34% HOME
Bookmakers 26% 26% 48% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 37% 21% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Maidenhead will win, a 27% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.