HOME
0
LLWLWLWLDL



Airdrie Utd

vs.

Alloa


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
WDLLDDDLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 16% 41% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 0% 60% AWAY
Historical Home 50% 36% 14% HOME
Historical Away 50% 21% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 29% 22% HOME
Holistic 47% 19% 34% HOME
Bookmakers 28% 24% 48% AWAY
Statistics 42% 18% 40% HOME
Fouls 44% 18% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Airdrie Utd will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 41% chance of losing the match.