HOME
0
DWLLLLLLLL



Apollon

vs.

AEK


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
0
WWDWWWWLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 22% 20% 58% AWAY
League Analysis 49% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 33% 7% 47% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 40% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 7% 40% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 20% 41% 40% DRAW
Holistic 13% 27% 60% AWAY
Bookmakers 11% 21% 67% AWAY
Statistics 34% 20% 45% AWAY
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 22% chance that Apollon will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 58% chance of losing the match.