HOME
0
WDLLLLDWWL



Darmstadt

vs.

Kaiserslautern


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
WLDWDLLLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 58% 15% 27% HOME
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 46% 3% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 40% 13% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 67% 20% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 17% 31% HOME
Holistic 69% 11% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 51% 27% 22% HOME
Statistics 40% 22% 38% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 58% chance that Darmstadt will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.