HOME
0
LLWDWWWWLD



Dundee United

vs.

Queen of Sth


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
DDWWLLDDWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 29% 25% HOME
League Analysis 42% 26% 33% HOME
Goals 45% 4% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 67% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 67% 20% 13% HOME
Historical Away 40% 27% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 24% 24% HOME
Holistic 47% 38% 15% HOME
Bookmakers 55% 23% 22% HOME
Statistics 40% 20% 39% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Dundee United will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 25% chance of losing the match.