HOME
0
LWWWWLWWDD



Solihull

vs.

Chester


England Conference
AWAY
0
LDLLLLWLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 54% 15% 31% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 41% 18% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 33% 7% 60% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 20% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 41% 13% 46% AWAY
Holistic 60% 9% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 37% 26% 37% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 45% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 54% chance that Solihull will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.