HOME
0
WWDDDDDDDW



Inverness C

vs.

Dundee United


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
WDWLLWDWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 23% 36% HOME
League Analysis 42% 26% 33% HOME
Goals 49% 3% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 29% 29% 43% AWAY
Historical Home 50% 25% 25% HOME
Historical Away 36% 36% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 31% 27% HOME
Holistic 38% 30% 32% HOME
Bookmakers 36% 25% 39% AWAY
Statistics 44% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Inverness C will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.