HOME
1
WWWDWWLLWL



Raith Rvs

vs.

Arbroath


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
1
WWWWLWLWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 27% 31% HOME
League Analysis 44% 21% 35% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 50% 17% DRAW
Historical Home 64% 36% 0% HOME
Historical Away 23% 23% 54% AWAY
ELO Ranking 43% 31% 26% HOME
Holistic 40% 36% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 41% 27% 32% HOME
Statistics 43% 18% 40% HOME
Fouls 46% 18% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Raith Rvs will win, a 27% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.