HOME
0
LLLLLWWDLL



Maidstone

vs.

Macclesfield


England Conference
AWAY
0
DDLLLLDDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 48% 17% 35% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 33% 18% 47% AWAY
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 20% 33% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 20% 13% 67% AWAY
ELO Ranking 21% 24% 55% AWAY
Holistic 47% 15% 38% HOME
Bookmakers 36% 26% 38% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 49% 21% 31% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 48% chance that Maidstone will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.