HOME
0
WWLWWWWWWL



Peterhead

vs.

Clyde


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
LLWWWWLLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 54% 25% 21% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 51% 5% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 50% 0% HOME
Historical Home 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Away 67% 27% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 31% 20% HOME
Holistic 50% 37% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 81% 15% 5% HOME
Statistics 46% 18% 36% HOME
Fouls 43% 18% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 54% chance that Peterhead will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 21% chance of losing the match.