HOME
0
DWLDWLLLWL



Larisa

vs.

Lamia


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
0
DLWDLLLDDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 40% 19% HOME
League Analysis 49% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 51% 6% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 33% 53% 13% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 40% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 41% 47% 13% DRAW
Holistic 27% 64% 9% DRAW
Bookmakers 67% 21% 12% HOME
Statistics 51% 20% 29% HOME
Fouls 44% 20% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Larisa will win, a 40% chance of a draw / tie, and a 19% chance of losing the match.