HOME
0
WDLLDLLWLD



Dumbarton

vs.

Morton


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LDWDLWLLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 33% 23% 44% AWAY
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 35% 3% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 22% 44% AWAY
Historical Home 29% 29% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 29% 43% 29% DRAW
ELO Ranking 29% 36% 36% AWAY
Holistic 30% 31% 39% AWAY
Bookmakers 24% 25% 51% AWAY
Statistics 36% 21% 43% AWAY
Fouls 36% 21% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 33% chance that Dumbarton will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 44% chance of losing the match.