HOME
0
DLLDLLDWLD



Dumbarton

vs.

Inverness C


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LDWDDDWDLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 17% 37% HOME
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 34% 3% 45% AWAY
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 17% 25% 58% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 32% 27% 42% AWAY
Holistic 55% 17% 28% HOME
Bookmakers 20% 24% 56% AWAY
Statistics 37% 21% 43% AWAY
Fouls 39% 21% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Dumbarton will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 37% chance of losing the match.