HOME
0
LLLWLWLWWL



Genoa

vs.

Cagliari


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
WWLDWDLDLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 14% 31% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 0% 25% HOME
Historical Home 36% 14% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 47% 17% 35% HOME
Holistic 57% 11% 32% HOME
Bookmakers 59% 26% 15% HOME
Statistics 46% 20% 34% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Genoa will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.