HOME
0
LLLLLLDDDD



Chievo

vs.

Sassuolo


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
WLLDDWDLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 25% 35% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 46% 3% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 50% 25% DRAW
Historical Home 27% 33% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 60% 7% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 20% 38% HOME
Holistic 37% 30% 33% HOME
Bookmakers 44% 29% 28% HOME
Statistics 40% 20% 40% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Chievo will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.