HOME
0
LLWWWLDLDL



Stranraer

vs.

Albion Rvs


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
LLDLLLLLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 19% 31% HOME
League Analysis 44% 21% 35% HOME
Goals 46% 6% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 30% 20% HOME
Historical Home 64% 14% 21% HOME
Historical Away 47% 20% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 54% 18% 28% HOME
Holistic 54% 21% 25% HOME
Bookmakers 55% 21% 25% HOME
Statistics 44% 18% 38% HOME
Fouls 42% 18% 41% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Stranraer will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.