HOME
0
WWDWDDLWDW



Pescara

vs.

Carpi


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
WLDWLLLLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 21% 29% HOME
League Analysis 43% 32% 24% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 0% 33% HOME
Historical Home 47% 33% 20% HOME
Historical Away 33% 47% 20% DRAW
ELO Ranking 40% 40% 20% HOME
Holistic 49% 27% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 55% 27% 18% HOME
Statistics 43% 24% 32% HOME
Fouls 38% 24% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Pescara will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.