HOME
0
WWDLDLDLLL



Feirense

vs.

Setubal


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
0
WLLDLDWWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 24% 27% HOME
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 48% 4% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 50% 0% HOME
Historical Home 47% 7% 47% HOME
Historical Away 67% 20% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 55% 14% 31% HOME
Holistic 55% 26% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 44% 31% 26% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 38% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Feirense will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.