HOME
0
WWLLWLLDDW



Bristol Rvs

vs.

Wigan


England League 1
AWAY
0
WWLDLLLWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 18% 46% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 34% 3% 46% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 53% 7% 40% HOME
Historical Away 27% 7% 67% AWAY
ELO Ranking 41% 6% 53% AWAY
Holistic 38% 16% 47% AWAY
Bookmakers 18% 23% 59% AWAY
Statistics 40% 21% 39% HOME
Fouls 39% 21% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Bristol Rvs will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 46% chance of losing the match.