HOME
0
LLWDLLLLWL



Guiseley

vs.

Dag and Red


England Conference
AWAY
0
LDWWDLLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 22% 21% 57% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 33% 17% 47% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 9% 36% 55% AWAY
Historical Away 43% 36% 21% HOME
ELO Ranking 26% 37% 38% AWAY
Holistic 17% 24% 59% AWAY
Bookmakers 24% 25% 51% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 32% 21% 48% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 22% chance that Guiseley will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 57% chance of losing the match.