HOME
4
DWWDWWLDWL



Pescara

vs.

Lecce


Italy Serie B
AWAY
2
DWWDWLDWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 26% 35% HOME
League Analysis 43% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 35% 2% 40% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 43% 21% 36% HOME
Historical Away 27% 40% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 35% 31% 35% HOME
Holistic 34% 31% 34% HOME
Bookmakers 47% 29% 24% HOME
Statistics 43% 24% 33% HOME
Fouls 38% 24% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Pescara will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.