HOME
0
LLWWLLLLWD



Stirling

vs.

Edinburgh City


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WWWWWWWWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 19% 28% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 48% 3% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 33% 0% HOME
Historical Home 38% 15% 46% AWAY
Historical Away 60% 13% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 14% 37% HOME
Holistic 55% 20% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 59% 22% 18% HOME
Statistics 42% 18% 40% HOME
Fouls 45% 18% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Stirling will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.