HOME
0
LLWWLWWWLL



Gateshead

vs.

Wrexham


England Conference
AWAY
0
WWLDWWWDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 21% 39% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 43% 15% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 38% 13% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 36% 29% 36% HOME
Historical Away 33% 27% 40% AWAY
ELO Ranking 35% 28% 38% AWAY
Holistic 36% 23% 42% AWAY
Bookmakers 43% 28% 30% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Gateshead will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.