HOME
0
LWLLLWLWLL



Stenhousemuir

vs.

Cowdenbeath


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WDLDLWLWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 17% 30% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 46% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 56% 11% 33% HOME
Historical Home 47% 13% 40% HOME
Historical Away 50% 43% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 48% 28% 23% HOME
Holistic 51% 22% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 79% 16% 5% HOME
Statistics 46% 18% 36% HOME
Fouls 39% 18% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Stenhousemuir will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.